Being a teenager is tough and great at the same time. For instance being a teen can be a hard be you go though drama, fights even. When you're a teenager its hard to fight peer pressure. When you see others doing some thing thats not good like stealing or smoking you go ahead and join the group and do what they are doing that just because cause of the words "oh you won't get in trouble (or) its going to feel refreshing." But on the other hand being a teen is great because you get to do things you want and you get to have so much fun and when your are a teen you are the responsible one for you family and friends.
Facts about being a teenager:
1. Ever year there are over 1000 teen who commit suicide just because of bullying.
2. By the 8th grade, 29.5 percent of adolescents have consumed alcohol, 15.5 percent have smoked cigarettes, and 15 percent have used marijuana.
3. Teenage boys are worse. They are stark, raving, often droopingly insane, and generally remain so well into their twenties.
4. Teenagers are the most misunderstood people on the planet. They are treated like children, expected to act like adults.
5. Teen drivers face a higher risk because they are most likely to fail to recognize or underestimate dangerous situations.
Teen life vs Child life
Nutrition/eating habits for healthy eating
For teens eating healthy is really important especially for athletes. Eating hard can be a struggle but there are benefits to eating healthy.
1.Self-esteem, depression and body dissatisfaction can impact teenage eating. So if you are sad you are most likely to eat a lot. like for example when ever girls are sad we most likely to eat chocolate or ice cream or food.self-esteem, depression and body dissatisfaction can impact teenage eating.
2. Exercising can reduce stress. If you had a bad day at school you can take a walk and you will feel better.
3.Exercise benefits every part of the body, including the mind. Exercising causes the body to produce endomorphisms, chemicals that can help a person to feel more peaceful and happy.
Good sleeping habits for teens
For most teens they don't really get enough sleep, sleep is really important for everyone. Most teens don't get enough sleep because they are probably up studying or partying. Sleep is vital to your well-being, as important as the air you breathe, the water you drink and the food you eat. It can even help you to eat better and manage the stress of being a teen.
1. When you are a teen it hard to deal with peer pressure.
2. Reason why you might do something wrong is because maybe you friends did it or other did it.
3. Or you see a lot of people doing it and you feel left out.
"Create Summer Program 2016"
This program really made me feel grown. Why it made me feel grown was because we got to make our own websites. And we also got to go to a baseball game in Washington D.C. I liked how they got students that graduated from collage or are in collage or high school, and they tough us how to play soccer the collage way. Even though the instructor can be a little bit hard and rough on us, but at the end of the day all the hardness was all worth it. In the morning we do stretches for warm-up and also excersices. But the program was really fun, like for example we learn how to do the old school dances. The dances are really fun to do and easy. I had lots of favorite dances so I can't really choose which one was my favorite. The But I think this camp was the best way to start off my summer.
Goals I would like to accomplish for school next year: